Saturday, September 27, 2008

Goodbye Summer

So I think our swimming days are finally coming to an end.   We started swimming the end of March and usually can swim until the end of September.  Our pool is not heated, so when the temp drops below 100 and starts cooling down at night our pool cools down too.   Today Meg didn't even want to get it, because it wasn't hot enough for her.   We will miss our pool for a few months, but looking forward to winter.   I was even shivering today, my blood has totally thinned.   I will freeze to death we go we go to Utah this winter.

5 comments:

Allison Claire said...

I found your blog through Stephanie Hatch's blog. Look how cute you are! I love looking at blogs, I added you to my list! :)

wendy and brig said...

I am glad summer is finally over! well sort of, it still feels like it's summer. When are we going to get together again? I think we should have a park day. What do you think? give me a call

lvs2dance said...

ahhhh, such a tough life! Gad zooks lady! I am thrilled for the temp cool down...I love this time of year, it is the best. Next year you need to invite us down for a swim!!! ;-)

Lewis News said...

Such cuties! I wish we had a pool- life in Utah just isn't the same.

crystal said...

Oh, you need to toughen up if you come to Utah. The kiddies look so cute w/ their popsicles.