Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gratitude

So lately our little family has had a lot of trials thrown our way.    Things that have tried my faith and made me look at the bigger picture in life.   

So here are 10 things that I am grateful for:  Of course there is more, but ya know.

1.  For my three beautiful energetic kids that try my patience every day, but I love them so       much.
2.  My sweet, patient husband that still loves me even when I do stupid things.  Which is a lot.
3.  My beautiful home, even though it isn't nearly worth as much as we paid for it.  Blah.
4.  I am so grateful that my family is strong and healthy.
5.  Great friends that love and care about me and my well being.  You know who you are.
6.  A Heavenly Father who loves me and helps me get through the tough times.
7.  A temple marriage.   Knowing that my family will be together forever, no matter what 
happens in this life.   
8.  Surviving my third Arizona summer and so excited for winter.
9.  That my husband has a good job and takes such great care of us.
10. For the freedom to vote for whoever I want.  Love ya Sarah!!!

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

You know, it is such a great idea to do a gratitude post...something I should do. I am sorry to hear that you have had a few trials lately. You are not alone siter! I hope that things are looking up. Just know that i love ya and am thinking about ya.

crystal said...

Amberly, I feel your pain! This year has kicked my butt. Still is kicking my butt.

Shouldn't I be super-skinny from the stress??? Unfair.

I hope things get better. Loves.