Saturday, July 26, 2008

Olympics here we come!!

So Meg is a total nut in the pool.   About a month ago she started walking off our step in the pool and going under water.   The last few weeks she has started to kick and move her arms to bring her to the top.   She is a maniac and I can't take my eyes off her for a minute.   She is always trying to swim and loves to hold her breath.   Tate is pretty chill, thank goodness.   He basically jumps to me and I put him on the step and jumps again.    They definitely wear me out by the end of the day trying to keep them from drowning.   

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

your pool is BEAUTIFUL! That has always been a dream of mine as well! haaaa, maybe some day.

Amberly said...

Just move to AZ and you can have one! Almost everyone down here has one. It is almost a requirement to live here.