Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun in the sun


So having a pool is about the coolest thing ever.   When I was little I would dream about having a pool in my backyard and now I do.   I had to move to AZ to have one, but I love it!!!    We swim about everyday, because in AZ in 110+ it is the best thing to do.   Getting in and out of the car with three kids is very hot and painful.    We are usually out and about in the morning and in the afternoon after naps in the pool we go.  It is so nice just walking out back to swim without lugging all your crap to another pool.  I told Sean I don't know how I will survive without a pool when we move.    

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Are you guys moving? I didn't get to visit when you were here, so I need the update!

Amberly said...

No, we are not moving any time soon. Eventually we want to move, but not until the housing market turns around.