Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th!


I love the 4th of July, but not in AZ.  It is always too hot to go and watch fireworks and there is not a lot to do down here that day. We went to Utah for the 4th.  I love Utah for the 4th.  They have great fireworks and it seems like there is always something going on.    The weather is a lot better too this time of year.    We flew up and stayed for a week.  We had a lot of fun seeing our family and friends that we hadn't seen for a year.   I was suppose to stay longer, but Tate was sick and not sleeping.   So I flew home early with Sean.  Sorry to all of you that I had made plans with this week and next week.  We'll catch ya next time!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Sorry I missed you at the park! And sorry about sick Tate. Next time! Don't give up on me!!!

Crystal called me to see if I wanted to go to the park and I said, "No, not today." I seriously didn't even register that was what she was talking about. I'm a dummy! Sorry!

I posted about it on mine. Still love me, okay?

Amberly said...

It is fine Wendi. How can I not love you? Next time for sure!