Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crazy twins

So this last week the twins have been a little extra crazy.   On Tuesday I was getting ready to take the kids to the park and usually they run out and climb into their stroller.   Today as I went to grab my sunglasses I hear Meg screaming and I look over and she is hanging on to the garage door as it is going up.  It was a pretty scary sight.  I ran over and grabbed her down before she got any higher.  Thank goodness she is a monkey and was able to hold on and not fall.   That same day I was getting dressed after the shower and Tate came up and pointed to my chest and said "boobies".   Lately he has been pointing them out to me.  I said yes, Tate they are and then he tried to touch them.   I told him not to touch my boobies and he said "I want to touch your boobies."  Then I told him again that we don't touch them and he said "I want to touch".   He is a crazy boy that says the craziest things.   He is a little parrot and copies everything everyone says, so I already have to be careful around him.   

Also, last week the twins started swimming lessons.  By day 3 Meg was totally swimming half way across the pool.   She is wild.   The program is awesome and I hope Tate is swimming by the end of this week, but he is not as daring as she is.   I will post a video of her swimming later.

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

The little parrot has probably been listening to his father!!!! Watch what you say around them shamu, gesh! btw, they are huge! LOL

Becky said...

I totally had to laugh at your story of Tate. Because I'm nursing Lucas has learned the word boob and in church in this tiny branch in Hawaii he reaches over and grabs my mom's and yells "grandma boob" and then just cracks up at himself. I was so red...after announcing "grandpa farts" I took him out in the hall...