Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Love bites!

So Meg and Tate lately have a love/hate relationship.   One minute they are hugging and kissing and playing so sweet and then the next minute Tate is hitting her and Meg is biting him.    I don't know what led to this spat, but the next thing I know Tate is running to me crying with this nice bite mark on his cheek.   It is so clear.  You can totally see the top teeth and the bottom teeth.  Crazy.  The greatest thing is that when they hurt each other they both put on an innocent face.   Like I don't know what he/she is crying.   Whatever.   This poor boy either has bite marks on his face or big goose eggs from falling all the time.

2 comments:

Heather said...

One of my boys bit the other one and the bitee was crying so hard he passed out. I was hysterical as I called 911 with my limp child in my arms. I didn't realize that his body would automatically take a breath after he passed out. Scary stuff though! I've been there.

Unknown said...

My poor boy....Watch out Meg...remember he outweighs you by a good 5+ pounds..