Sunday, August 17, 2008

Face Painting anyone?

So lately Meg and Tate's new thing is going through all my drawers in my bathroom and taking stuff out.  It is so annoying.   I am finding things from my bathroom all over the house.   The other day Tate and I were playing and Meg was off doing her own thing.   As I came to find out her own thing was climbing on the tub then onto my sink and grabbing my fingernail polish.   So she comes walking out with fingernail polish all over her face and carrying the polish.    Then I go into my bathroom and it was all over my tile.   I was pretty mad, but couldn't help laughing at her sweet face.   I still can't figure out how she managed to get it down since I put it in such a "safe place".  Nothing is safe in the Cramer house.  Thank goodness I was able to get her face clean after a good bath and my tile after some hard scrubbing.

5 comments:

crystal said...

Well, at least she didn't drink it, right? Count those blessings.

Watch your makeup!!!

Cowan Family said...

So Cute!! You have your hands full with two.

stephanie said...

oh my heck arent kids the FUNNEST!!!

Becky said...

Lucas loves to empty my bathroom drawers too! It's so annoying, especially since he usually does it with the intention of eating toothpaste...So far no nailpolish though. She is too cute, but I'm sure that was not a fun day for you!

Unknown said...

How can you be mad at that face...those eyes kill me!!!