Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sparky Cramer

So this is our dog Sparky.  Yes, I know that we are crazy to get a puppy with the babies.   I just don't have enough chaos in my life, so I decided to shake it up a bit.  Anywho, don't let the innocent face fool you.   He is a great dog and the kids love him, but the last few days he has tried my patience.   
Sean walks him in the morning and I walk him at night.   On Wednesday night on our walk he was chewing on something, so I grabbed it out of his mouth and it was a tampon applicator.  I almost puked.   It was sooooo nasty!   Then on Thursday night I was walking with my friend Dana and he was chewing on something again and wouldn't drop it.   Dana and I both looked at each other and knew what it was.   It was a kitten head!!!  I was freaking out, because I am a huge cat fan.   We had heard that a coyote had gotten and kitten and eaten only the body and left the head and tail.   So leave it to Sparky to get the head. 
Thanks to Dana she grabbed a doggy bag and pulled it out of his mouth.   So sick.   I love Sparky, but sometimes he makes me crazier than I already am.

4 comments:

wendy and brig said...

Oh disgusting!!!!!!! I am ready to puke. He is a cute dog though. I am happy that there are good families out there like yours to deal with these sweet animals. I am not one of them. Unfortunatly my husband feels different and some day I am pretty sure we will end up with a dog.
Let's get together soon. By the way. Where did he find the kitten? Was it in your yard?

lvs2dance said...

I think that I just threw up in my mouth!!! That is seriously so disgusting. And they say that dogs have the cleanest mouths...whatever! My kids want a dog so bad, I just don't want to have to clean up after it. BTW- I showed Chris your blog and he was really excited that we have a way to contact you, he says to tell Sean aka shamu (remember that story? Every time I hear someone splashing in the bathtub I think of that story and poor sick Sean soaking in the tub! LOL too funny!) Chris says hello!

lvs2dance said...

It is great to hear from you!!! So did you see the great picture of you on my blog under the 'friend' post...definetly one that would be good to blow up and give to someone as a white elephant gift!!! LOL

Cowan Family said...

Okay gross that is why I don't like dogs. Very cute blog I love it. Did you get my email with the blog websites. I don't know if I ever sent it. Call or emial if you want to hang out sometime this week.