Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sisters

Avery and Meg are great friends.  They now share a room and both of them love it!   They love each other so much and have so much fun together.  Avery is such a great big sister to Meg and Tate.  They are four years apart, but are such great friends.  Avery is always very protective of Meg, especially when Tate is picking on her.   It is sweet.   I love my sister, but wish we were closer in age.  We are thirteen years apart and she is about to be a grandma, so we are in different chapters in life.    Thank goodness for sisters.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! I say better than a scrapbook, but then again, I am partial to Costco photo albums!
Anne

Marlane said...

Way cute pic.s! Tater's hair is my favorite!

wendy and brig said...

I am so glad you started a blog! I love your pictures. You have such a cute family.

lvs2dance said...

AAAhhhhh! Amberly how are you???!!! I am so glad that I stumbled upon your blog (thanks to Marlane's) This is the first time that I have seen your twins! They are DARLING! Avery is soooo big, Tate looks just like Sean. I am so happy for you and your cute little family! So how is life with three? IT kicks your butt huh?! Please visit my blog so that we can keep in touch. I miss you friend! Love your guts!