Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On the way to the beach Avery said "Boy, today is a perfect day for an ice cream cone".   Sean and I just laughed and said that it was a perfect day.  I love how simple and true that is. The things that come out of my five year olds little mouth always makes me think.  Today the babies were being a little crazy as usual and I said to Avery that they were making me so crazy that I wanted to scream.  Avery's reply was then scream mom.  Go ahead.  It was hilarious, so I did.  It felt great.  She is my little side kick and I love her dearly.  I will be sad when she will be in kindergarten all day next year.   She is such a big help to me with the twins.   She holds the door open every day at the gym, so I can fit my wide load stroller through.  She always plays with the babies.  They love her so much.   I can't even count how many times she has brought me a diaper and now she even wants to change them, but only if they are not poopy.    I love you Avery!

No comments: