Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Avery!!


Today my baby turned 6!!  I can't believe it.    It just seemed like yesterday I was holding my little 5lb 12oz baby girl in my arms for the first time.   I was in love the moment we first saw her in the ultrasound.   Then when the nurse handed  her to me in the hospital I loved her more than words can express.    Avery is an amazing girl.    She has such a sweet spirit and unconditional love for others.   Her brother and sister look up to her and love her so much.   She has been such a help in my life and I don't know what I would do without her.   She is always asking how she can help me when she sees that I am stressed out.   Avery I love you more than words can express.    I am so proud of you and the decisions you make, you are truly a blessing in our lives.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

She is so beautiful. Thanks for missing me; I've been sick and then we went to Washington for a few weeks. See you tonight at enrichment, if you go to the later session that is.