Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!



So yesterday we went in for my 18 week ultrasound.  Yes, it is finally official that we are having another little girl.     We are very excited and relieved that she looks good and healthy.   I had a feeling since the beginning that it was another girl.   Avery also said that it was a girl.  At my 14 week ultrasound the baby's legs were crossed the whole time, so we couldn't see the sex and she said that she crossed her legs too when she was in my tummy.    She was very excited when they told us that it was a girl.   Sean feels a little out numbered, but I told him that at least he got one boy and some men don't even get that.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats to all you guys. We are excited for you and hope the pregnancy continues as well as has already been. See you guys next week.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Yay! Congrats to you guys. You are gonna have so much fun!!!

wendy and brig said...

I am so happy for you. You were right all along. I can't believe you are already 18 weeks. Have fun this week with your fam!

Heather G. said...

Another beautiful girl to add to the bunch - yea!!!

Brenna LaPray said...

Wow, another girl! I'm so excited for you. Congrats!!

lvs2dance said...

wohooooo! I am so happy for you guys! I was kinda hoping for a boy, but as long as she is healthy...that is all that matters right! I still can't believe that you are going to have four kids! I remember when you used to think that I had a TON of kids, no we will have the same amount! Crazy!

Amberly said...

We wanted a boy too, but o'well what can ya do? We are excited. Jenny you need to have Chris email Sean and tell him that it is not that bad being outnumbered.

La La Land said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Girls are so great! Tell your hubby to be happy...my Dad had all girls.

johnandmarysouth said...

Congrats! At least you have good intuition. We thought we were going to have a girl, but we were all wrong. Spencer still thinks he is going to have another sister so we will see! Glad everything else looks good!