Saturday, December 6, 2008

Miracle baby # 4

Yes people you read it right.   We are prego with # 4.   I am still in shock too, so don't feel bad.   About 6 months ago we couldn't decide whether to have one more or be finished having kids for good.   I felt their may be one more for us, but with our infertility history I wasn't sure.    We decided that if the Lord had one more little Cramer for us he would send one our way and sure enough he did.   We call it our miracle drug free baby.   It took a year and fertility drugs to get Avery.   We did IUI 7 times, major fertility drugs and still didn't get the twins until 2 1/2 years later.   We feel that this baby is a major blessing and is meant to be in our family.    We are very excited and a little nervous to have 4 kids and 3 kids under 3.  Avery will be 6 1/2 and the twins 2 1/2.  I will be busy, but I just keep telling myself that the Lord doesn't give you anything that you can't handle.   If I can make it through twins this should be a cakewalk right?  

15 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations, Amberly and Sean! That is exciting news. I am really happy for you, and yes, one baby is EASY after twins!

just jen said...

that IS a miracle...i am so excited for you!

when are you due?

what are you having??

i am so excited, can't you see?

Wendi said...

Congratulations! You deserve an easy one this time!! xoxo

Nichole Lowe said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling good. And all my questions are the same as Jens.

Amberly said...

I am due August 4th. It will be fun in the heat. I don't know what we are having, but I will surely find out.

Cowan Family said...

Holy Cow!! Congratz. I'm so excited for you guys. You are going to be one busy lady. You're a great Mom though you will do awesome with four. You will have to let me know how it is with four.

Carla said...

Wow!! Congratulations, I can't believe it. . . . I remember the days when you only thought you would have 2 kids--look at you now. Good luck!

Everton Family said...

I am so excited for you! You are an amazing mother...I just love to watch how you run up to Avery after she gets off the bus everyday. It is priceless. I'm so glad I've got you to make it to the summer with! Congrats!

The Brunson Family said...

Congratulations! When are you due? How exciting?

Brenna LaPray said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You will be busy but wouldn't life be boring if we weren't.

Sandra said...

congratulations Amberly! I am so excited and happy for you! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!

Kayleen said...

OH Amberly! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. . .what a great xmas gift!

crystal said...

The most gigantic smile broke out on my face when I saw your post!!!! Yahoo! I am so happy for you & Sean. Truly a happy little miracle. If anyone can handle 3 kids under three, it's YOU! You have 3x the energy of us normal people.

Congratulations :)

stephanie said...

OH MY HECK, i just read the news....congrats..wow, where have i been!?!??!! that is way awesome..yay you!!

La La Land said...

Okay, so I already knew this because of Facebook, but I just wanted to say another Congrats! I am so happy for you!!