Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas cont'd...







Christmas morning we heard Meg talking in her bed around 7am.  Around 7:10 Tate started talking also.   We thought for sure Avery would've been up by now, because she was so excited the night before.   Around 7:30 I got up and went into the girls room.  Avery of course was out cold.   I had to wake her up.  How many kids do you have to wake up on Christmas morning?   It was unbelievable.    So we got the camera's ready and told the kids to wait in the kitchen until we were ready.    When they came out and saw what Santa left they were ecstatic.   The twins got battery operated quads.  Avery got a razor scooter and a doll that poops and pees.   Like I don't have enough of that going on around here.   They got games, cars, dolls, and more toys.   We had a great morning.   Later that day we went outside to play and then  over to our friend's for a delicious Christmas dinner.   
It rained most of the day, so it felt a little more like Christmas this year for me.


2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

The weather was perfect for Christmas. It looks like you all had a good one. Up until this year I always was having to wake Tyler up. I love the tree. It looked like mine. I was hoping next year would be better but maybe not. I love the chips and salsa, very southwest.

lvs2dance said...

What a great day it looks like you had! Wow, two battery cars?! Watch out, your sure to get ran over at the Cramers!