Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

So we had Sean's family in town for Thanksgiving.   We had a great feast and it was fun to have family with us.   I wanted to jot some things down that I am extra thankful for:

* I am so thankful for three beautiful healthy kids.    My good friend from when I was young
   has a little girl who has brain cancer.    This situation has hit very close to home with me    and has made me realize how we can take good health for granted.

* I am grateful for a wonderful husband.

* I am grateful for my family who loves and supports me

* I am grateful for a living prophet who gives me comfort in all of crazy stuff that is going on 
in the world right now.

* I am grateful to live in this country and enjoy all the freedoms that we are so lucky to have.

No comments: