Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's freezing!!!!!!!!!

So when we moved here I would always laugh when I saw people wearing sweatshirts when the temp dropped below 70.   Now I hate to admit it, but I am one of those people!   My blood is no longer Utah blood.  It has totally thinned out.   The other morning I was walking the dog and it was probably 50 degrees and I was dying.   The funny thing is in Utah I wouldn't even wear a sweatshirt it was that temp.  How on earth did I keep my house in Utah at 60 degrees during the night?   Very funny.

3 comments:

Cowan Family said...

Okay I totally know how that goes. I went to wipe about a foot of snow off my car the other day and thought that's weird it's not even cold, but when we would come to visit for Christmas I would be freeing. I think your body just gets used to it.

lvs2dance said...

I don't know how you kept your house that cool ALL the time, not just at night...I remember that I would always freeze when I was over there, I would make you turn on your fireplace. LOL

Carrie McEwan said...

Amberly,
How long has it been?! It made my day to hear from you. Thank you for your kind words and for your prayers for little Sarah. Our hearts are aching and it helps to know how many loved ones are supporting us through this sad time. We have been so blessed to have Sarah in our family, she has brought a spirit with her that will never be forgotten. Please say hello to Varenka for me when you talk to her again. Ask her if she still has her Christmas tree up from last year.