Friday, August 20, 2010

The twins are in preschool!

They both had their back packs on at 8am that morning. They couldn't wait to go to school.




Yesterday the twins started preschool. I can't believe that they are 3 1/2. The time has flown. They are going to a lady named JaNae Leavitt in our stake. She is awesome. They go Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00-2:30. Tate didn't want me to come in. He just wanted me to drop him off. Tate kept telling me to stop taking pictures. It was funny. Avery was the same way, so I wasn't too surprised. I did take a nap yesterday. It was great. The house was so quiet, it felt weird. They had a great first day.

2 comments:

The Brunson Family said...

I can't wait until mine go to. I can't believe we have kids all the same age. Except we don't have a baby.

Arfmann Family said...

Holy Cow! They are growing up too fast. Just think...now you can stay up late because you can take a nap in the daytime!!!! No more going to bed by 6PM!! Ha Ha...I've got to call you to catch up. We've been missing you guys!