Friday, June 11, 2010

The things kids say

So this week has been an interesting week with the kiddos. They have said some funny things. I have to document them or I will forget. About a week ago, Tate was getting his swimming suit on and Meg said "Oh no Tate! You have a crack in your bum!" It was so funny. I couldn't quit laughing. Today Tate was having a melt down and I was trying to get him to stand up and Avery said " Mom what are you doing? Are you treating Tate like an Egyptian slave?" I was so floored. I couldn't believe what she said. I know that before school got out she was learning about Egypt. Tate was running through the house today saying "Excuse me, coming through." Josie started growling like a tiger today. So cute. Always fun stuff going on around here.

2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! ha ha! So funny!

Cowan Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! Meg and Tate were just babies when we left AZ. Josie is so adorable. I bet you have your hands full, but it looks like fun.
We are really missing Arizona and the sun.