Sunday, August 16, 2009

The first month with Josie

Avery has been awesome with Josie.  She loves to hold her and gives her a binky when she cries without me asking her.   She is such a great big sister.  She is always concerned about her and wants to be with her all of the time.   She is so excited to come home from school to be with her.  Josie is so loved.
Tate calls Josie that baby.  So when she is crying, Tate says "Mommy that baby is crying" or "That baby is hungry".   Then he always says when I'm feeding her "Mommy that baby is eating your boobie".  He is a crack up.   I wonder if he thinks that Josie is just visiting and will go away.   It took Tate about 2 weeks to finally hold her.
Meggy calls her Joshie.  It is so cute.  It has kind of stuck with me now.   She loves to hold her.  She always tells me "mommy, I hold her?"  Then I put her on her lap and Meg just lights up.  It is so sweet.   She loves to kiss her too and pet her head.   If Josie is not with us Meg always asks "Where did my baby go?"  Or "I want my baby".  She also is very curious about me nursing her.   She asks what the baby is eating and I tell her milk.  The other day she asked if she was eating pizza and french fries.  LOL.

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

oh my goodness, she is just tooo tasty! I just want to eat her up. What a beautiful little one. wish that I could hold her1

Becky said...

Lucas calls Savannah my baby and freaks out if we leave somewhere without her and yells "my sitter, my sitter, my sitter!" So cute, I love it!

AMIT said...

Hope that now this small child has grown up.

Web hosting india